Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#45 bridal look

So yesterday I shared with you part of my bridal look, but today I'm gonna give you the whole shebang...and I just showed Dino the pics of me in the dress...OH NO! So here it is...
The Dress


Veil and Hair


Accessories
 

The jewelry and the shoes...hmmm...I thought I liked them together...we'll have to see...putting them next to eachother has given me second thoughts about the whole ensemble.

All this hopefully adds up to the My Fair Lady/Art Deco look I'm going for! Check out that cuff...totally a nod to Celtic knots if you couldn't guess it!
Tomorrow, I'll share some other accessories/looks that I love but just didn't fit for our wedding. Visit back tomorrow!

Dress: Allure Bridals, Veil: weddingbee.com, Hair: Style Me Pretty, Earrings: xVelvetx on Etsy, Bracelet: Cindy's Treasure Chest on Etsy, and these awesome Betsey Johnson look alikes are from Baker's





No comments:

Post a Comment