Friday, August 13, 2010

#18 the dress

Whoa! So I've been silent for quite a long time! But don't fret...I've still been doing stuff...like finding my dress!!!!

It's super simple compared to what I was looking at...but I absolutely adore it, not to mention it makes my curves look KILLER!!!

P.S.-I don't care if Dino sees it because, like a typical man, he can't visualize me in the dress, which I think is the key-me IN the dress!

So without further ado...
The Dress



It also come with a ribbon and a brooch, but I think I'm going to go Etsy hunting to find something more me (gotta get that vintage in there somewhere!)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love simple though. and the buttons down the back are great. I think a bird cage veil would be great, but you know me- no style. I'm sure you'll make it look fabulous!

    ps. when are we going to catch up? Am I going to have to make a trip up to Manhattan to see you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah probably!!! I'm sooo busy but I'll be coming into town a couple of times to do wedding stuff. I'll give you a heads up before! Were you guys ever able to get together?

    ReplyDelete