Monday, September 20, 2010

#23 photography



So...not that this has anything to do with the wedding (kinda?)...still thought I'd share...

Basically, what with...oh I don't know?...my final graduate year on my plate, the wedding planning has kind of taken a backseat (never fear...I'll start up again soon!). But so anywho, I've been super busy with classes and mid-crits and such, but one of the most enjoyable things I've been doing is learning about photography. I actually got inspired by all the researching I've been doing into wedding photography, and I think I've found a new passion!!! I'm thinking that quite possibly I could turn this passion into something profitable if I get good enough (ya know coz I'm always broke!+some wed photographers can make a butt load if they're good+I LOVE Wedding things!). So anywho again, thought I'd share some of the non-wedding stuff I've been doing...










I was playing with saturation levels and vibrance...I really wanted a vintagey surreal vibe, and of course I love color so I wanted the sky to pop. I especially love the log in the grass shot because it's so messy and natural and I love the way it kind of peeks up from the grass! Ugh...I wish I could just go out all day and take prairie shots! I'll give all those wedding photogs out there tons of credit though...shooting people takes some serious skills! Right now I prefer inanimate objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment