Thursday, December 30, 2010

#30 feathers and frills

Okay peeps...that's right another post! 2 in a week! CRAZINESS!
So I have been doing all these wedding errand/appointment things over break, which is exhausting, and I totally feel like someone else could plan the wedding and I'd be fine (but then I think, "Meaghan, you're a control freak...you won't let anyone plan the wedding!")

But so I thought I'd share some of the stuff I've been trying to figure out lately...which is my wedding day look! I've found a couple of amazing etsy stores that I REALLY love! The problem is I'm having a hard time envisioning the total put together look. Do I do hair down, half up, super 40's waves, vintage-inspired but more modern, red lips, dramatic eyes, beaded sash for my dress, necklace, no necklace, bracelet, chandelier earings, simple studs, veil?, but what kind, etc, etc!

Please ladies and fashionable people everywhere! Help!

Keep in mind my dress (which is about 10 posts back probably) is sexy and simple with a sweetheart neckline and buttons down the back!

Here are some of the things I've been considering. But I want your suggestions POR FAVOR!















I know a lot...a little overwhelming!
If you want to suggest something could you please describe an entire look? I know I shouldn't be picky, but I can think of all the components; I'm just having trouble putting it all together!

P.S.-If you find anything else just post the link either on blogger or facebook!
P.P.S.-I know the wedding is still 6 months away and I shouldn't be worried about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment