Monday, January 24, 2011

#33 my dream

So my roommate/friend/and bridesmaid asked me during our class today whether there was anything new on the blogo...and alas...I had to say no...coz I'm lazy and haven't blogged in 2 weeks, lol! With gearing up for my last semester, I (rightly) put aside blogging about the wedding (although I haven't been completely idle). In fact, Dino asked me what I was going to do once June came around and I would no longer have a wedding to plan for...well hopefully I'll never run out of weddings to plan for..............

I REALLY want to channel my passions for art, design, and love into something that I can keep giving back to others. I am almost, fairly certain that I would love to help people envision the happiest day of their lives for the rest of my life, and I'm confident that I'd be pretty good at it. This is where I run into some problems...I have no guinea pigs to test out my skills on...coz I'm the only crazy one of my friends to be engaged right now, lol! So to you peeps out there...EVEN RANDOM PASSERSBY to this page...I will totally help you create some inspiration boards/give you suggestions if you find yourself lost in the wide world wed (yes I know that's a play on words...I'm silly).

And I'll leave you with this pic, even though it has nothing to do with the rest of the post...or does it...


Design is in the details and oh how pretty they are!
So what do ya think? (the future) Meaghan Williams-fine floral, paper, and event designer

1 comment:

  1. http://sharontaylordesigns.com/

    saw this and immediately thought of you:)

    ReplyDelete