Sunday, February 27, 2011

#38 extra, extra, read all about it

Can I just say my favorite man/boy look right now has to be that of a NEWSIE! Sooooooooooo adorable/sophisticated! There are several architecture dudes in my class that rock this style, and I kind of wish it would become more universal, and not just for the "hipsters".

We've been looking into the boys attire for the wedding, and of course...my parents think we should go with the traditional tuxedo attire...and I try to tell them...weddings have progressed sooooooo beyond the basic black tie and cummerbund. And while I don't think Dino and I are necessarily hipsters (neither of us have the body type for that...lol), I think we see ourselves as a little more casual than a stuffy penguin suit. Sure we could get a non-traditional tux (which is prob what we'll do to satisfy everyone's conventions of "what a wedding is") but I thought I'd share one of my fav styles for dudes right now!!! Oh suspenders, and wool vests, and newsie caps...how I love thee!





So AWESOME!!!
images were originally found on one or multiple of the following: 100 Layer Cake, Style Me Pretty, Snippet and Ink, Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled, or Once Wed

No comments:

Post a Comment