Friday, April 8, 2011

#49 touch o' black

Or a whole dress full...but seriously, I love BLACK...I'm pretty sure half my wardrobe is full of this amazingly sophisticated color, and I just couldn't help but give it its own special post today! Seriously what style! That belt which was a hand-me-down from the bride's grandmother. That black dress!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh to die for...in white it would be absolutely killer! and...I adore the last bride's black sash (and have a fondness towards her dress because it reminds me of mine...eck!). And look at that adorable brooch bouquet...I ran this idea past my mom but it was too "different" for her..."You have to have flowers, there must be order, I am German frau, listen to me!" jk...love you mom! And last but not least, I have to note that the light pink, black and white color scheme is so sophisticated and romantic! I don't quite know if those thoughts were coherent at all, but oh well, it's Friday!


Happy Friday lovelies! Yay, pub crawl tonight with the studio! How fun! If you see me in the 'Ville hit me up!

1 comment:

  1. The black dress is amazing! Not sure I could ever actually pull it off, but I do love it:)

    ReplyDelete