Saturday, November 27, 2010

#27 dilemma

I LIED to you all...my color palette is frustrating me once again...why is it that I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Hollywood Regency with its bold graphic colors and hodge-podge of style influences, and yet...every time I go to Style Me Pretty (thank you!) I fall even more in love with the featured weddings that have understated, monochromatic color palettes? seen here:

(okay not quite monochromatic...same color family still)

Such a Dilemma!

So my goal after finals is to once again take a look at our wedding's color palette/do invitations/make sure all the bridesmaids dresses are ordered/scour the internet for yet more shit to add to my centerpieces (NO!! stop me!)

I feel, very much, like our wedding is turning into the shitshow that my studio projects typically are until they "pop" out the other end...let's hope that's the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment