Monday, May 16, 2011

#51 DUNZO!

This achievement means so much to me that I accorded it the special honor of an all-caps title...notice the rest I just don't bother with Caps Lock (oh but I did just then tehe!).

So peeps...I'm all grad-iated and such! As I like to say I'm a Master of Interior Architecture and Product Design! OMG! It feels ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing! But also a little surreal.

5 YEARS! I'VE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!

And technically it's over...I'll never stop learning but the whole studio thing/slap happy thing is done, finito, finished. And it's kinda actually really sad!

So if any of my studio peeps are reading this, I want to thank you for making the past 5 years a blast!

To keep me plenty busy in the mean time, I will be:

Moving back to the STL
Finding an apartment for Dino and I to make our little home.
Starting at PGAV...soooooooooo excited!

And...

Plan the rest of this awesome wedding that I'm getting so stoked about!

I'm not gonna lie...I'm taking extra care in designing all the details because I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want it to be featured on at least one of my favorite wedding blogs (hint hint SMP or 100lc or Ruffled or OnceWed or Snippet and Ink...pick me, pick me!). I AM a silly bitch!

So anywho, now that my crazy hell-hole of the last month is finally over, it's back to the blogo. Stay tuned!

And to anyone out there celebrating a momentous life event, have a shot (or two or 7) on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment